Each student that enrolls at Celal Bayar University, including incoming exchange students, are assigned an academic counselor who is qualified to assist students with their academic programs, selection of courses, and future educational planning. They are also available to help students with any academic difficulties that they may experience and to guide students to the appropriate services available on campus if needed. Upon registration academic counselor contact information is automatically provided.
Our academic counselors provide program advising, academic planning - which may include accommodations - and personal coaching, to help you reach your educational, career and life goals.
Academic Advisors can help you:
- clarify your education and career goals
- explore programs
- choose courses that relate to your goals and interests
- address concerns about your studies
- develop strategies for academic success from first-year to graduation
- identify skill-building opportunities
- problem-solve if you are struggling in school
- explore academic options when faced with personal/family emergency
- determine appropriate accommodations support when required
- determine where to go for additional information
Think of your academic success as your responsibility, and work with your advisors, your instructors and others to achieve your educational and career goals.